How to Add or Edit a Page
First log in to the WordPress backend or ‘dashboard’. Once logged in you’ll see a menu on the left hand side, which is a list of all the various things you can do in WordPress.
- Locate the Pages tab and select the sub-option ‘Add New’.
- In the next screen at the top of the page, give your page a name.
- In the large text editing area, you can write your page’s content, including adding any images. (See this article about using the WordPress post editor).
- In the right column, you can select whether this page should be a child or sub-page of another page.
- Finally, you can tell WordPress whether the page should be published straight away, or saved as a draft to continue working on later. You can also set the page to be password protected, or only available for logged in users to see.