Add an Image to a Post or Page
Adding an image in WordPress is simple.
- Locate your blog post or page by using the Posts or Pages menu in the WordPress dashboard.
- Place your cursor where you’d like the image to appear in the content editing window. Now click the Add Media button just above the editor.
- In the window that appears, you can either browse and select one of the images that are already uploaded to your site, or click the Upload Files tab to choose an image from your computer to upload.
- Once you’ve selected an image (it will show a tick in the top right corner) you’ll have some additional options appear allowing you to enter a title, caption, choose alignment, size and so on. Once you’re ready, click the Insert Into Page button and it will appear in your chosen location in the content editor.
- You can now edit the image’s size by dragging the little squares at the corners of the image, or use the floating toolbar that appears to align, edit the image or remove it.